Monday, August 11, 2008

Meditteranean

I always mock the Med; it's like swiming in a lake - must be my Cape of Good Hope roots that make me partial to waves ;) Last night it was looking all grey, so I tried a long exposure to blur out the sea movement. Not my favourite photo, but I like the monotonish greyish blue, a little watercolourlike. 'Beach at Carnon' - water colours.














Later the same night I took to the balcony again, this night shot is on my flickr.

Below, a non monochromish look at a lot of snoozing. These hammocks were piled up outside a shop in Sete I love the colous and think I prefer it to the pale one above. Maybe I just prefer the idea of lazing in one of them.





This morning I woke up to the Atlantic. Yes, during the night we had moved houses... well not really, it was just the storm was lurking and the sea had roughed up (go figure, in mid summer???). So much better, I will no longer mock the Med.

Wishing you peaceful beach scenes and lazing in a hammock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts...