Monday, February 20, 2006

Stand back Schumie...

It's been a lean blog week... not nearly as lean as Santiago though. There are two types of people in Chile right now, those on holiday at the coast and those that wish they were on holiday at the coast. Both these kinds make Santiago feel just bustling right now...

So instead of sitting in the traffic to get to the coast last weekend I took in some speed and got to cruise with the wind in my hair, well not really, had a helmet on (sounds better than not enough hair for the wind)... yip needed that helmet... haven't told you how bad the driving is here huh? At least there was wind in leg hairs. Stand back Schumie, maybe after news spreads of my go-karting prowess Jean Todt will finally make that call.
















It's a bit like golf.... I've probably started a bit to late huh??? (yea right I'm going to put a photie of me in a silly cotton balaklava on the web)

Wishing you some wind in your hair! Or some hair if that's your problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts...