Saturday, February 11, 2006

Belo Horizionte:

My recent trip to Brazil also took me to the cool city of Belo Horizonte, you have to sacrifice the beaches, but Belo Horizonte has a wonderful atomosphere, feels safer than other big Brazilian cities, and I think Minas Gerais is even famous in Brazil for its beautiful people, what a treat! Great food, plenty beer and I think I have already touched on the wonderful people... go visit!









A view of Brazil's third largest city from the hotel roof .
















The new Alta Vila shopping center and tower on the Belo Horizonte / Nova Lima border.
















Yes, you can do this from the tower........
















Bungeeeeeeeeeee......... (note the before and after clouds... it took him a while to take the plunge...)










Belo Horizonte from the tower












View in the other direction towards Nova Lima

Have a magic week, wishing you a Sunday afternoon in Belo.... trust me it's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts...