Saturday, July 05, 2008

druggies, vertigo and cinq baies

Quite interesting to see who pops into this blog; a lot of to-be dissapointed folk it seems. One can see the directing links to this page, and many a druggy lands up here after searching for "up my nose" and "white stuff". I guess they didn't ever imagine that such a search would reveal a Calvin & Hobbes fan that has written a couple of posts on skiing and snow. I am also pleased to report that a lot of vertigo sufferers now know a little bit more about U2's concert in Santiago.

A while back I splurged on a pretty cool SB-600 speedlight for the D80. Night portraits will never be the same again, and maybe now taming the dof with enough light for that macro shot will be a little easier. Inspired by the Strobist way of thinking, I decided to toss some pepper into my home made macro studio (read: "white paper bag"); and I thought only cats were entertained by empty bags ;) I kind of like the effect.


















































All those wrinkly coriander seeds make me think 'biltong' hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts...